Wednesday 9 March 2011

PREMIERE VISION

This February I was lucky enough to attend the well known trade show Premiere Vision. Unfortunately we were unable to take any photographs of drawings, but I managed to pick up loads of leaflets and handouts with images informing us all of the new fashion trends that we should look out for Spring/Summer 2012 and Autumn/Winter 2011/12. Obviously this event becomes more personal to designers that are focused on fashion textiles, of which I am not, and so whilst still managing to be an amazing experience I didn't benefit greatly from it in terms of progressing my own ideas.But I intend to use all the information I did gather to my advantage and make it relevant to my own studies. After all I was in Paris! ...........how could I possibly not get inspired!

Below; A sneaky taster at what goes on at Premiere Vision.




Paris is such a beautiful place to go and visit, steeped in history and culture there simply wasn't enough days to explore the city enough as much as I would have loved to;














No comments:

Post a Comment